The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #49 - Just Plain Ole Flippin' Bingo

Dave said I had the winning card, but his calls would say otherwise.

Dave said I had the winning card, but his calls would say otherwise.
He said I had the winning card.

I think this game of bingo should be renamed: Completely Sham, Fake, Liars Bingo!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're getting to play an entertaining and sometimes educational game. That makes everyone a winner already. ❤️

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're getting to play an entertaining and sometimes educational game. That makes everyone a winner already. ❤️
And just like that....Dave makes me feel better. I can't be mad at my Nurse.

And just like that....Dave makes me feel better. I can't be mad at my Nurse.
You can be..... maybe you can't stay mad, but you certainly can be mad. Just wait until he posts again.....

5th and last call of the day. Is.....not out yet.

giphy.gif

3/5 today. Still 2 away in only 2 directions.

But my number of hits is steadily increasing. I should get 4 hits tomorrow!

KJ pointed out that the last call has no letter associated with it. Thus it is an invalid call and totally removed from the board. If you have marked this on your card, please cut it out with a used razor blade and blame your future loss on KJ.

Just kidding, he'll get over it. :ROFLMAO:

KJ pointed out that the last call has no letter associated with it. Thus it is an invalid call and totally removed from the board. If you have marked this on your card, please cut it out with a used razor blade and blame your future loss on KJ.

Just kidding, he'll get over it. :ROFLMAO:
Of Course that call "could" be considered a puzzle and as you stated... Exception: there may be puzzles that result in a number only. These will be obvious as bingo calls.. Just saying.. either way it's on my card now and it's marked . I'm not printing another one to unmark it !!

The disputed call wasn't on my card..........so how about you call I27 instead?

Nobody? That's fine. We can take the day off. I like my badge!

Back