The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #48... Oh The HORROR!

We have such sights to show you

He’ll tear your soul apart.

Demon to some. Angel to others.

Barber Dave?
That’s not on my card…….I would think that yes Barber Dave would be a good horror character as in the ilk of Sweeney Todd, though I think more befitting on a horror film parody….Like Father of the Bride of Chucky - or something like that

That’s not on my card…….I would think that yes Barber Dave would be a good horror character as in the ilk of Sweeney Todd, though I think more befitting on a horror film parody….Like Father of the Bride of Chucky - or something like that
You take this seriously. I just know I swear his name when I hit "add to cart".

Barber Dave?
I prefer demonic angel of heaven. But you can call me Cecifer
True
You take this seriously. I just know I swear his name when I hit "add to cart".
Also true
If you say his name 3 times...a watch gets charged to your amazon account.
True, but a watch, a razor, shaving soap, combs, and of course, talcum powder. I am actually a buying algorithm on Amazon, and most of your other major buying sites.

Motion denied…Thank you for playing and look for
Your burrito coupon in the mail

Mike Enslin, who specializes in debunking paranormal occurrences, checks into this fabled room in the Dolphin Hotel.

Shown here in the Lament Configuration.

Back