The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

What a day. Got to help baptize my nephew and a Bingo win. Pretty amazing.
Thanks @Jaro1069 for hosting.
I promise not a lot of puzzles next game. Just good old fashioned game mash-up (hopefully getting lots of player participation!)
I am sure you will get lots of players for YOUR game.. ( I didnt get or keep many players because For some reason I dont think i'm liked around here very much.... but that's fine I guess , considering that I don't like me either..)

Last edited:
I am sure you will get lots of players for YOUR game.. ( I didnt get or keep many players because For some reason I dont think i'm liked around here very much.... but that's fine I guess , considering that I don't like me either..)
Why did you put the angry emoji ??
I appreciate you and EMG06 sticking it out until the end... I really do. All I was saying was just mark my words , I am sure the first day of sign ups that his games signup list will be 1-10 within a very short time.... I mean I know you and I will sign up so that only leaves 8 spaces which should take no time at all....

Congrats @EMG06 ! I was one away - nobody loves G calls😂

Great game @Jaro1069 ! Liked the unique pattern! Hope the move back into your house goes smoothly And that the family gets healthy again
Thanks. Yeah we are back home. Its crazy because allergies are killing me here. I guess all the dust from 3 months is getting me !! Trying to get all that cleaned up.. As a side note. I didn't realize how many Spider webs form in 3 month or that So Many spiders could get in when no one is living in a house !!!!
Hopefully if I ever win again I will be able to be more prepared next time.....

Back