The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #35: I have a case of the Zoomies! Live Bingo!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Well, I have held on to this Bingo Badge long enough. I guess I should have listened to Mother Nature when she told me, "Don, enough is enough! Give that Badge Back!" But no...I didn't listen to her did I? I guess that's when Hurricane Ida was unleashed! Yup...should have gave the badge back a long time ago! Well, before another catastrophe happens that is what I plan on doing!

hurricane.gif

It's time for another Bingo Game here in the TSC Bingo Hall!

This time we are going to do a live version. Yup, you heard that right! Instead of painstakingly drawing out the Bingo Game for weeks on end...not knowing who will win...getting angry at the caller for only calling "B" numbers...creating all that anxiety from a silly game...yeah, we are doing none of that. No Magic Eye! No clicking on links only to stare at a Monkey sticking its tongue out at you! (If you don't know what I am talking about the you haven't really played bingo and you might need to get @The Monkey to relive his glory days) Oh, the game will be finished in a matter of hours, not weeks. And a fresh new Bingo Wizard will be given his...or her...staff of bingo-ness! By the end of the night, the coveted Bingo Wizard Badge will be bestowed upon a new Bingo Monarch!

1631930633436.png

When will this wonderful game be called? Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 17:00 (5:00 PM) Central Time. You figure out what time zone you are in and do the appropriate math to determine your local time.

But on to the more important topics.

There will be two bingo games...

two.gif

What? Yup...two Bingo games. The first one will be an appetizer if you will. It will be a simple Bingo Game that requires only a traditional bingo to win. I'll explain further in the rules. The winner of the preliminary game will win a Tech Hive Synthetic Tuxedo Beehive 26 mm Shave Brush courtesy of your current Bingo Wizard. Also, Winner of the warm up game will receive a $25 gift card from a TSC Artisan Retailer of his/her choice. The $25 gift card is provided courtesy of The Shaving Cadre Owners!

So if there is an opening band...there must be a main event...Right? There most certainly is!

There will be a second game...this game will decide who gets the coveted Bingo Wizard Badge! And since the stakes are this high...this will be a Blackout Game! Yup...you have to fill up your entire card! In addition to the Coveted Bingo Wizard Badge...the winner will be awarded a $50 gift card to spend as you like at a TSC Artisan Retailer of your choice! This gift card is also courtesy of The Shaving Cadre Owners!

But wait...that's not all! I have been told that @Antonio SV from Saponificio Varesino is also donating for this game an Unobtanium Alder Wood Soap Bowl and a puck of Soap!

So...just so you all understand...two games...both with big prizes! How can you not join in the fun!

Okay...now for the fine print...

Onto the rules:

1. Sign-ups are open today and will go through Sunday, 26 September 2021 @ Noon Central. The first call will begin shortly after 1700 Central.

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful posts. If you feel that there should be an exception...PM me and I will determine.

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). All calls will be verbalized and shown during the live bingo game.

5. Bingo cards: Each player will receive two (2) cards, which will be sent via PM before the game begins. You may print out your card, or keep it digital. As calls are received, mark them on your cards. If you call bingo...you will have to be able to read back the numbers on your bingo card.

6. To win:
Game 1 - you will need a plain ole bingo pattern on your card. Horizontal, vertical, diagonal I don't care. Just 5 marked boxes in a straight row.
Game 2 - you will need to fill your entire bingo card...yup...fill every square.

7. Once you believe you have a winning card, you must audibly yell loud enough for all to hear, "TSC BINGO!" The Current Bingo Wizard will go over the calls and then decide if the "yeller" is the "winner."

8. The winner of this game will receive the following:

Game 1 - Tech Hive Synthetic Tuxedo Beehive 26 mm Shave Brush and a $25 gift card from a TSC Artisan Retailer of his/her choice.

Game 2 -

* The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!

* The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).

* A $50 gift card from a TSC Artisan Retailer of his/her choice.

* An Unobtanium Alder Wood Soap Bowl and a puck of Soap from Saponificio Varesino!

9. A link to the Zoom call will be provided either in this thread or in a PM to all participants.

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

12. And Have Fun!

Last edited:
Copy/Paste:

*****************************************************************************************************************************Bingo Game #35 Sign ups

CALLER: Bingo Wizard and all around REALLY Handsome Guy dangerousdon

Copy/Paste:

*****************************************************************************************************************************Bingo Game #35 Sign ups

1. NurseDave

Copy/Paste:

1. NurseDave
2. Spider

1. NurseDave
2. Spider
3. BarberDave
4. AvocadoQueen

Copy/Paste:

1. NurseDave
2. Spider
3. BarberDave
4. AvocadoQueen

Copy/Paste:

1. NurseDave
2. Spider
3. BarberDave
4. AvocadoQueen
5. Ambalance

Copy/Paste:

1. NurseDave
2. Spider
3. BarberDave
4. AvocadoQueen
5. Ambalance
6. Scuttlesoap

Back