The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #32 (“Summer Spectacular” Edition)

C'mon..... callers get no slack DURING the game. You know this!

We never do. But it goes this long quite a bit.
Yeah I think it has to be part of the game to give everyone involved a hard time Especially the caller !! I only started doing the Bingo games this year and have done KJ's and Kyle's @uacowboy and Don's @dangerousdon games and now this one, I had a harder time finding numbers this time for some reason.. BUT.... I remember your game @Spider.. I still have the Nightmares ( cold sweats , waking up screaming numbers and all ) !!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: (y)

Last edited:
Don’t worry @Jaro1069, the next game you will have no problems finding the calls. I have something very special in mind.

1626879654076.png
I mean to stop checking the bingo thread. But I’m on vacation and it is a blessing to be away from the phone/internet for long stretches of time.

big thanks to @OpusX for a fun game that got the banter going again!

congratulations to @NurseDave on the fastest typing skills *ahem* I mean win.

Sure why not. Here are the last calls from yesterday and today

-------------7/19 Plain Text / PhotoNames-----------------------
B12*
N37*
G56*
O69*
B2*

N43*
I27*
B14*
N34*
O64*
---------7/20 File Names of "fake like buttons"----------------
I20 <--freebie on 070721
G53
B8 <--freebie on 071221
G59
B7
-----------------
O70
G47
G58
I19
B11
-----------------
G51
G66
G68
So looking over this list, I needed O68 to win it, literally the last call. (I think G68 = O68), so glad I took the last two days to be on vacation and not on the phone playing bingo!

You would have never survived bingo at the old place….
Nah.. I would have just done differently there.. I just try to have fun and cut up here. I think I would have played a little more seriously there.... The way I play I do a semi serious search but don't get to worked up if I can't find something. I mean its just a game after all so I'm not gonna get like I did that one time during @Spider game again. I am of the attitude now of , if its meant to happen it will and if not just enjoy the ride.

It is....... the first time!

Funny story:

I have a very nice mug that was gifted to me by his Monkeyness with this exact image on it. It's a consolation prize, according to him. A few weeks ago, my wife said that when she gets up in the middle of the night, the monkey freaks her out in the semi-darkness of our bathroom. So it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Funny story:

I have a very nice mug that was gifted to me by his Monkeyness with this exact image on it. It's a consolation prize, according to him. A few weeks ago, my wife said that when she gets up in the middle of the night, the monkey freaks her out in the semi-darkness of our bathroom. So it's the gift that keeps on giving.
I have the same mug! It was a Christmas exchange gift from his monkeyness.

Funny story:

I have the same mug! It was a Christmas exchange gift from his monkeyness.
I would love to have one.. are they available anywhere other than his excellence the monkey?

Back