The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #30 (Wild West Edition)

As soon as I am done I am going to pour some bourbon and watch some hockey!

Sounds like a plan. I'll just hope that you're a Vegas Golden Knights fan. Because GoKnightsGo!!!

(completely impossible to find a Cowboy/Hockey/Golden Knights gif.....but Karlsson's nickname is Wild Bill, so it counts)

OK, Cowpokes!

I know there are a few people close to hitting their BINGO. Almost time for a showdown in the street.

Wild West Bingo.png

Who will be fastest on the draw?

Where's the Wednesday recap????
Here you go!

19 APR Hidden Text
N44
G51
N41

20 APR Plain Text
G53
B13
I23
B14

21 APR Hidden Text>Morse>Hexidecimal
O65
I17
O66

22 APR Stereogram
O69
O74
I29
O73 (bonus)

23 APR Playfair Cipher "FOCUS" Key Word
O62
I18
G54

24 APR Russian
G60
B12
I26

25 APR Images
I28
I24
B3

26 APR Braille
I20
N31
B6

27 APR Binary
B15
B10
N43

28 APR Tilt to View
O68
G50
O70
I22

29 APR Substitution Cipher, 5 letter shift
G57
N37
N45

30 APR Substitution Cipher w/ Website Subtitle
I21
O71
G48

1 MAY
B7
B2
O63
O72

2 MAY
N32
N38
G58
N39

3 MAY Hidden Text in Recap
B9
B8
I16

4 MAY Video Clues
B5
N34
G49

Last edited:
Alas, I have been a Boston Bruins fan since 1993!
I never had any interest in Hockey, I lived in Los Angeles and my daughter was a figure skater (hockey mom's are much worse than soccer moms...trust me) but we moved to Vegas almost 20 years ago and when they announced the team was starting up...we figured, what the hell? Haven't missed watching a game since the very first one and we've grown to love this team.

I always wonder....what do fans of other teams think of the upstart Golden Knights?

I always wonder....what do fans of other teams think of the upstart Golden Knights?
Who are the Golden Knights??? 🤣

Just kidding, I grew up as a Buffalo Sabres fan, which is tough because as an organization they don't really seem to ever care to put a winning team together. Makes it hard being a fan.

I seem to have finally created an impossible clue! After looking I realize that posting it here may have affected the resolution to the point where you might not see the numbers as clearly as I did when I created it. So, here is the solution for everyone. I want to make sure these calls are counted before I post today's numbers.

Wild West Bingo solved.png

I seem to have finally created an impossible clue! After looking I realize that posting it here may have affected the resolution to the point where you might not see the numbers as clearly as I did when I created it. So, here is the solution for everyone. I want to make sure these calls are counted before I post today's numbers.

View attachment 51938
yeah, i think the upload of the original did us no favors lol. even knowing where they are it is still hard to see them on the original but the idea was great!

TSC BINGO
Screenshot_20210416-105630_Drive (1).jpg

HOLD THE GAME! CHECKING THE BINGO!

Ok, cowpokes...

I have gone over the cards, and reviewed the calls. After a close inspection, I have to say...

WE HAVE A GOOD BINGO!!!

s6SPPAT.gif

I will PM our winner @uacowboy to coordinate delivery of his prize! Someone with more authority than I will need to assign him his shiny new Bingo Wizard badge.

I want to thank everyone for playing along. I had a lot of fun coming up with new ways to put calls out there.

Soooooo... yeah. That's about it.

Bye.gif

Ok, cowpokes...

I have gone over the cards, and reviewed the calls. After a close inspection, I have to say...

WE HAVE A GOOD BINGO!!!

View attachment 51942

I will PM our winner @uacowboy to coordinate delivery of his prize! Someone with more authority than I will need to assign him his shiny new Bingo Wizard badge.

I want to thank everyone for playing along. I had a lot of fun coming up with new ways to put calls out there.

Soooooo... yeah. That's about it.

View attachment 51943
Thanks for the Great game Jim!

I think i have an idea for an easy and fun game that should still be interesting, and possibly much shorter.

Any one else find it suspicious that a game run by WildWest was won by a Cowboy??

Nah....just kidding. I'm the only cheater here abouts.

Great game, @WildWest74 , you had me wishing I had more down time at work on a few of these tricky puzzles. Congrats to @uacowboy . Try to go easy on us....

Back