The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #29 (St. Patrick's Day Edition)

It wasn't too bad. Had some strong winds for a bit. But it kept lightning for a really long time.
I'm glad it wasn't to bad for you either.. In some of the areas around here they had it bad but we didn't. We had quite a bit of rain and a little thunder but not a lot of thunder or lightning. It was supposed to end around Noon today but surprisingly that was when we had the worst of it. Our weather was so messed up that when they were showing the forecast it was just 3 lines because even the weather people had no idea what was going on... We had sunshine and pouring rain at the same time... Well glad to hear you guys are okay...

If @WildWest74 ever became the bingo master (yeah...it's already been called) I would love to see a western style or showdown at the O K Coral style bingo!

Or how about a Frontier or Mountain Man theme from the originator of Mike's Flintknapping @Blade-meister !!!

Last edited:
Not sure how active on the forum I will be today...so here is at least three...there might be more calls later...who knows.

Caveman Chili
Boar/Badger Hybrid
Bum Knee

1 hit in 6 calls. 10 away on one card and 11 away on the other.
These are not the “better calls” I so politely requested yesterday. Please try harder next time.

Honestly all joking aside has anyone heard from Don today ? I hope everything is okay with him today...

Honestly all joking aside has anyone heard from Don today ? I hope everything is okay with him today...
Hasn’t checked in since yesterday. Probably got busy with fam.

0D4D5E30-3C67-447B-BE7C-62B8B11630F1.jpeg

But of course, now he owes us double calls tomorrow (at least)!!!

Back