The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

Why is there so much banter in this thread now, than when the game was actively being played???

Why is there so much banter in this thread now, than when the game was actively being played???
cuz we were to busy looking for calls that we didn't know if they weren't on our card or if we were just missing them!

cuz we were to busy looking for calls that we didn't know if they weren't on our card or if we were just missing them!
I guess it was smart for you to not post and engage me. Then I would have had even more posts for you to scrutinize.

I guess it was smart for you to not post and engage me. Then I would have had even more posts for you to scrutinize.

A few of those days when you posted more than 30 times makes for a very long lunch time of scanning for words on my card. Add to that the fact that it was possible to get zero calls on a day like that.......didn't make my sandwich taste any better. Best to not engage. Plus, you're really good at banter.

Oh I was playing along...I just chose not to try to win 😜

Greatness becomes taken for granted if it’s experienced too often 😎

This was a rough first game for me, i was going well through Thursday and then i couldnt keep up with the scanning and searching and seeing if a specific word was on my sheet. Are X0 style bingo calls easier?

This was a rough first game for me, i was going well through Thursday and then i couldnt keep up with the scanning and searching and seeing if a specific word was on my sheet. Are X0 style bingo calls easier?
Depends on the caller. Sometimes they are just hidden in the text in plain sight or using a different color font. Maybe hidden in a picture or magic eye. :)
Then sometimes they are encoded in binary using the number of spaces between the last word and the period of a sentence. 🙀
So I’d say stick with it, it gets easier. And yes, I’ve enjoyed number call games more just because you at least know that you’ve found all the calls for the day, every day, regardless of them being on your card or not so you can stop looking once you’ve found them.

Don’t forget that your always able to ask (PM) for help as well - either other players or even the caller too!

Back