The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #25 (Thanksgiving Gravy Boat Edition)

View attachment 40726
Ooops! forgot that I'm not in this game. :sneaky:
1qscw4.jpg

Tony any chance of a recap, This week has been a $%#@^^%, If not i will try to get caught up

TSC Bingo!

*** NOTE***
I am not going to claim as the winner for a few of reasons
1. I did not put in the work, and a kind TSC member gave me a recap
2. I have not looked at the game all week
3. as an owner of the TSC, want to give others a chance
4. It's Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for all TSC members and the next winning card
5. don't need more stuff

So I will defer to next winner, Good Luck and Thanks Tony for calling a great game

Thanksgiving Bingo Wiiner.jpg

TSC Bingo!

*** NOTE***
4. It's Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for all TSC members and the next winning card
5. don't need more stuff

So I will defer to next winner, Good Luck and Thanks Tony for calling a great game

giphy.gif

TSC Bingo!

*** NOTE***
5. don't need more stuff

Awesome work and how generous of you! I was hoping someone would step up in the spirit of team work and get you caught up, seems it was worth it.

Alrighty everyone, it can be done. The next one is for realzy dealzy! I have the prize packaged up and ready to mail out.

Recap in the AM if there isn't another "bingo" called.

Me? Me? You're the one who is all .. "ooh look at me I won and you all are losers but I'm sooooo much better than you all so I'll give you all a chance to catch up with me" ;)
WOW is the word Cynic tattooed on you somewhere with an upside down cross? People do nice things, has nothing to do with anything other than that, OOH ya it is called generosity......, fellowship, good tidings, etc etc etc, A switch to Catholicism may be good for you BWAHAHAHAHAHA

or are you just mad you could not call TSC Bingo????:p:cool:;)

Back