The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #24 (Hallowe'en Edition)

Well, KJ has a better mohawk than bingo calls.

Well look at that, a few hits today, despite the confusion. [obligatory upset noises] HARRUMPH

A big
Goose-Egg.jpg

OK y'all….. if you haven't figured it out yet, yes there wereg59calls yesterday, as I somewhat cryptically indicated with the help of The Count. Today, there will beo66calls. Going forward there will either be_5_or_6_calls per day. I will indicate, in some way, in this thread how many calls there will be (or are). I'm doing this to speed up the game, and give @NurseDave Dave more of a chance to mark his card, since I'm apparently denying him of the "enjoyment" of marking numbers on his card that don't help him in any way...… maybe he just likes disappointment? At any rate, the game will be over around the middle of next week. Happy Hunting!

I have 4 calls so far. And I would like to thank Spider. Because of his amazingly poor calling, I haven't had to waste any ink marking numbers at all today!

O61
All Calls are out! Have a great rest of your Wednesday..... and don't forget to sign up for the Zoom call tonight. Will be tons of fun as always!

Back