The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #23

Shouldn't there have been an EDITED mark?
HAHAHAHA you funny With Moderation and ownership comes special powers, You said it yourself it has been easy so far. I have to keep up with the Satan of Bingo, not an easy task with that being YOU

Still closest is 3 away. Can Gear pinch call?
No!, and I was going to make it easy for you Dave....Now not so much:cool::p Maybe time to go Old School on Y'all, to the Wild West Days of Bingo... Brought to you by @NurseDave :LOL:

Nice Try Skippy!, but not this time

Last edited:
Here is a Hint, we will have a winner today sometime.... When I dont know, but by the end of the day all the numbers will be out there....... there could be some now, maybe, no, not really, well kinda sorta, not, again maybe

..and the ones complaining the most, are the ones asking via PM for hints...... MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAA, the rest of the day will be entertaining to say the least..... for some.....

Last edited:
hehehe, ok Fresh haircut Shall we play some Bingo?????, and get this done

NO Intrepid Bingo player, no number here, that would be too easy, keep searching

more calls might be out... I think, maybe not as I am old and have memory problems

This is Forum Bingo..... What did you think you were playing? For the documented hours you log and spend time on here.... Tis but a moment in time, you have nothing else better to do, apparently LOL

giphy.gif

There are A Total of 7 calls out there so far..

Last edited:
11 numbers to go......

Speed Round beginning soon... are you ready??

6948823_orig.gif

Back