The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #22

Hope everyone is enjoying their day today. All calls are out there just waiting to be found!

O72

Well my distraction is your gain. Meant to get calls rolling out several hours ago but got caught up watching cadre videos while working on stuff around the house and lost track of time so todays calls are:

--. ..... .....
-. ....- -----
-. ...-- ...--

I only have 1 on each card that means anything.

Got a couple of hits, but only one that counts.

I'm curious, will getting the boarder be much different from a blackout, it'll be fun to see.

2/3
4/12, 1/12
Indeed longer than a blackout ( @Majorrich ) and more traumatic than The Majestik Moose who bit Svenge's Seester with his Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink.....

Anyone besides Dave still playing? I can hardly believe no one has complained about today's lack of calls. O65 N37 B2

Anyone besides Dave still playing? I can hardly believe no one has complained about today's lack of calls. O65 N37 B2

I somehow lost all the marks on my card and had to go back and find them again, didn’t even notice their were no calls yesterday.

Anyone besides Dave still playing? I can hardly believe no one has complained about today's lack of calls.
That’s the thing about these long games. I left my cards at work and know there’s no way to win yet so I’ll catch up on Monday

Oh ya, Kyle worked night shift last night. He's probably asleep. Anyone have his home phone number? I have a question. 😄

Back