The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game #21

not gonna lie i was expecting the calls to not drop till the end of the day lol

Still 1 to go and 3 to go. These blackout games always go to the very end of the calls.

Congrats Kyle!

Still 1 to go and 3 to go. These blackout games always go to the very end of the calls.

Congrats Kyle!
Which is just weird...because I used different sites to generate the cards vs the calls. Iā€™d figure that would more often decrease the chances of a long game significantly.

Which is just weird...because I used different sites to generate the cards vs the calls. Iā€™d figure that would more often decrease the chances of a long game significantly.
Doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s all random. But a blackout game with this few players is always going to go long. In the bingo hall with 70 players a blackout game usually goes 55-60 calls.

:unsure:, maybe i will do a poll to see what folks would like to see. perhaps we can get a few more new faces in the next game.
Just come up with some unique pattern. Think of an object or symbol and try to make it work. Remember my ā€œRazorā€ bingo pattern? I thought of that 10 minutes before we played.

:unsure:, maybe i will do a poll to see what folks would like to see. perhaps we can get a few more new faces in the next game.
Iā€™ve been hoping that too since the calls havenā€™t been mind bending. But it hasnā€™t happened. Even poor @Dave in KY has been scarred so bad he just stands cowering in the corner of the bingo thread.

Back