The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 14

1 call in 2 locations for you.
Wait.... is that legal? Splitting up one call into two different locations? If that’s the case, I can take bits and pieces from any two of your posts and come up with just about any call I want! It’s a whole new game Gents. I sense a bingo in the making!

Wait.... is that legal? Splitting up one call into two different locations? If that’s the case, I can take bits and pieces from any two of your posts and come up with just about any call I want! It’s a whole new game Gents. I sense a bingo in the making!
The call was complete in both locations and the same, not pieces. I didn't say split up but chose my words very carefully. Kidz................

Ok, I'm caught up. Found 2 of today's and watching the video now. I could win this thing tomorrow.

What the??? Dang it Dave!!! So know what? I have to look through all your posts from yesterday too on top of you posting your SOTD to like 15 different threads???

What the??? Dang it Dave!!! So know what? I have to look through all your posts from yesterday too on top of you posting your SOTD to like 15 different threads???
So sorry you're still grumpy. Still needing that nap huh? My calls are so much easier than when you called a game. Suck it up Suzie

There was actually a method to his madness.... and you just hinted at it.

Ya well, I found it but I don't have it. So it still sucks. I'll win this thing tomorrow.

Back