The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 14

Not that kind of stuff...
Lot of people seen it here, actor who plays main character is a nice guy, and very famous, and they keept scenario a secret, so nobody knew what to expect. First idea was much milder: Rocco Siffredi comes to Serbia and local gang gives him a movie shot to remember. Anyway, then they just kept going more shocking to the point that it became general idea (shock). To bad, all crew is really good and was capable to give excellent performance, but it can't be seen there.

This is the second time the monkey has shown up on this thread.....don't I get a royalty or something?

That monkey stares at me each morning while I shave.....I think he's a bit judge-y.

Caller: Dave in KY

1. The Monkey
2. Spider
3. GearNoir
4. uacowboy
5. DocHoliday0831
6. Gagi
7. NurseDave
8. Heysi
9. Cvargo
10. SteveChuckFrank
11.HMan

**** I will send you your card via PM ****

Great, we're missing playing on National Bingo Day?

Well please hurry, I start PTO again on the 4th.

Perfect, not sure what PTO is but hopefully that includes learning to read. Instructions in 1st post says the start date 👍
C’mon Dave, you know nobody on the Cadre reads or follows directions....... well, except for me.....

Back