The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #11

Sorry, you can blame the monkey for this one.

1-3 for the day. Still 2 away is the closest I have.

I still think that the whole "go find a post from yesterday that someone posted somewhere" call is out of bounds. KJ likes it just because it was referenced in one of his posts. With that said it was the only call on my card for the day.

1-3 for the day. Still 2 away is the closest I have.

I still think that the whole "go find a post from yesterday that someone posted somewhere" call is out of bounds. KJ likes it just because it was referenced in one of his posts. With that said it was the only call on my card for the day.
I’m just upset this game was geared toward math people...darn Chads of the world...

That dear friends, is a winner. Congratulations to the exulted, blister suffering and banana smelling leader o the cadre!

Oh, and I know where you live....

So the prize will show up, well, when it shows up.

OH YEA

Image result for banana happy dance gif

Related image

In all seriousness great game Dave. You introduced some new ideas to the game of forum bingo.

And look who won........ the guy who complained the most about not having his numbers called!!!

Congrats Chad!

And Great game Dave, thanks for calling.

Congrats Chad! Thanks for a fun game Dave! I bet next winner is gona wait that badge much longer :ROFLMAO:
I was waiting one number for four days...

Back