The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #10 - Rules & Signup

i didn't think i posted quite that much but i may have upped it a bit since starting the game.

No, its all good....I'm currently in the middle of taking on two additional jobs at my work and still only getting paid for half of my original job. My annual review is coming up and someone is giving me a raise or two.

4HOPk0k.gif

Getting taunted by The Monkey is always the worst.

Yeah I need to play catch up from yesterday...but it's the weekend so I will have time...right? Oh yeah...It's March Madness!

He's young yet, and those youngsters can sure sleep!

Haha good morning gents. I did indeed sleep in and then had to feed the wife and minions. As an apology here is the first call of the day I30
B-1
The remaining calls will be up soon. Ish

Hey!!! leave the guy alone, Don't Make Me stop the Car!!! :p:p he was building a chicken coup.... One big enough for a velociraptor, make me wonder how big the chicken are

I finally got caught up...sort of. Still missing one call but I'll eventually get it. So far I am 7/15 on card one and card two is 3/15.

I won't bust out the big guns yet...but if I don't make better headway on card two...

Back