The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Big Guy, Little Razor - The Gillette Travel Tech

I wanted to keep this a bit shorter but I guess time got away from me. I know it's a little rough but I will work on that!

Great job Don, pure comedy! ?

I’m a little disappointed there were no socks shown in your intro. I was waiting for a wacky pair to show (or maybe I just missed it?).

You were right though...never seen a Travel Tech review/shave before! You may well be the first! A novelty in this day, but one less razor I need to find.

Don, you’re too cool. Loved it.

Audio was a bit off at the end, from the time compression I guess. I also could tell you were talking while sped up, and now I’m curious what I missed.....

Great first vid for TSC!

Great job Don, pure comedy!
1f606.png

I’m a little disappointed there were no socks shown in your intro. I was waiting for a wacky pair to show (or maybe I just missed it?).

You were right though...never seen a Travel Tech review/shave before! You may well be the first! A novelty in this day, but one less razor I need to find.
Don't worry...socks are planned for the future! Thanks for watching!

Don, you’re too cool. Loved it.

Audio was a bit off at the end, from the time compression I guess. I also could tell you were talking while sped up, and now I’m curious what I missed.....

Great first vid for TSC!

Thanks KJ! Yeah I tried to fix it and I thought I did...then I added the music during time lapse and that did me in. This was really just off the cuff...so I guess it could have been better. Believe me...you didn't miss much from whatever I said during the time lapse.

Thanks again guys for watching. I will get this down at some point!

Don, you are a riot. Great video and loved the showing the shave by just speeding up second pass. After that sound issues but still fun to watch. Reminded me of the old Japanese Godzilla films and poor lip syncing. Great job !!

Reminded me of the old Japanese Godzilla films and poor lip syncing. Great job !!

Thats funny, I almost typed out the same thing or a bad lip reading, but then I stopped myself. Now, I’m not sure why I did.

Don, you are a riot. Great video and loved the showing the shave by just speeding up second pass. After that sound issues but still fun to watch. Reminded me of the old Japanese Godzilla films and poor lip syncing. Great job !!

Yeah...Old Japanese movies...yeah...that's what I was going for!

Thats funny, I almost typed out the same thing or a bad lip reading, but then I stopped myself. Now, I’m not sure why I did.

Now...that's a funny gif!

Thanks guys for watching. I'll improve on the next one. I need to lengthen the time of the subtitles, and I need to shorten my intro a little. My goal is to try to get these videos down to as close to 10 minutes as possible.

It's a shame you're so shy. It would be great if you could open up a bit and talk a little more.
1f602.png
Honestly, it was awesome Don. Nice work and entertaining. I wouldn't worry about time.

Man, that razor is tiny. Maybe for your next video you could just hold the DE between your fingers?

It's a shame you're so shy. It would be great if you could open up a bit and talk a little more.
1f602.png
Honestly, it was awesome Don. Nice work and entertaining. I wouldn't worry about time.

Man, that razor is tiny. Maybe for your next video you could just hold the DE between your fingers?
Word!

Great video Don! that was some good stuff right there!!

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all for watching this...hopefully my video editing skills will get a little better!

That is the only thing from that show that I can stand to watch. The whole bad lip reading thing is awesome!

Great video Don! I have the CRSW Select too. The wife says it smells kind of like fruit loops to her. Great soap. A bit thirsty it seems, but excellent lather.
I like the Tech heads, but never used the travel one. I don't like the regular version of that handle as I find it too small and I'm only about half your size haha. I usually put them on different handles or use a fat handle version.

Back