The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Best shoes for bumming around

I am a huge fan of Hey Dude shoes right now. The absolute most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. They have a bunch of different styles too. I have the Wally Canvas Style, but they have other shoes with different materials. I also have a pair of Hey Dude boots that are perfect for jeans. You can usually find these on some kind of sale like Shoe Station too.

View attachment 79578View attachment 79579
Really like the boots! Do they have any support? I tend to pronate.

https://www.skechers.com/collections/mens/skechers-street-wear/melson---raymon/66387_KHK.html

These are my virtually every day go-to shoes. I have multiple pairs in different colors. They have nice cushion, they slip on, I don’t have to bend over to tie them, they don’t slip off when walking. They go with pants or shorts. They are very similar to the Hey Dude shoes, but I find them a bit better fit for me, and they can often be found at a lower cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you Hey Dude guys, I keep reading that these are like slippers. How durable are these? Do they wear out in a year?

I wear the Sketchers version. I wear them daily and they have held up very well. I would imagine the Hey Dudes hold up as well.

Melson - Raymon | SKECHERS

These are my virtually every day go-to shoes. I have multiple pairs in different colors. They have nice cushion, they slip on, I don’t have to bend over to tie them, they don’t slip off when walking. They go with pants or shorts. They are very similar to the Hey Dude shoes, but I find them a bit better fit for me, and they can often be found at a lower cost.

I think I saw a pair of these at a local salvage store for about $20. Will have to check them out.

Back