The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Been here a while but just getting around to saying hi.

My name is Dusty. I am 35 years old from Bedford, VA. I’ve been shaving the right way for over two years now. My brother and I were looking for some better than what we were doing and he stumbled upon Stirling Soap Company. Since then we have got 10 or more of our friends switched over and I know Stirling, PAA & others appreciate it. I have a PAA aluminum ascension and mainly use Stirling soaps but have come enjoy PAA, Caties Bubbles and Noble Otter. I look forward to trying more. I enjoy looking at shave of the day photos of what people use. I appreciate everyone’s kindness since being on here.
Welcome! (y)

Nobody offered me any cookies when I signed up, I'm gonna blame @FarmerTan! Hey, gotta blame somebody. ;)
Nah I think Chad took them and then Chris took them from him and then Dave snuck up and snatched them from Chris and then KJ popped in and took them from Dave so I say we blame Spider !! 🤪 😁 🤣🤪🤣😁

Back