The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Been away

Adamf

Jr. Shave Member
He fellas, if this message should go in another thread please move.
I’ve been awol for a little while. First was the on duty car accident back in February. I’m still not back to work. Follow up this Friday. Hopefully I’m released.
Also, I just recently lost my wife. She had a catastrophic stroke this past August 31st. We took her off of life support, Sept 9th. Her memorial service was this past Saturday. We were married 30 years so obviously I’m a little wrecked right now. If you could send some prayer my way, that would be great.

Adam

Sorry for your loss, sending good vibes your way. We’re always here if you need a good distraction.

Wow Adam... you are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Wow, there's not much to say to that. Sorry you're dealing with all of it at once. I hope you have a lot of support and we're always here for distraction or to blow off steam.

Sorry you are in the midst, and yet happy we are here to help you through.

WOW Sorry to here Adam Healing Prayers to you and your wife... The light is on and door always open to you

Such a hard post to read, sorry for your loss. Please know that there are a bunch of good guys here to lean on when needed.

Many prayers headed your way. If you are in law enforcement, many times we have to roll without seat belts as it's just the nature of things. I hope you heal up soon. I don't have words to help with the loss of your wife, it's got to be just horrible. Hang in there. Some days it's going to be getting to the next meal telling yourself you'll make it to lunch then make it to supper, etc. Stay connected here.

He fellas, if this message should go in another thread please move.
I’ve been awol for a little while. First was the on duty car accident back in February. I’m still not back to work. Follow up this Friday. Hopefully I’m released.
Also, I just recently lost my wife. She had a catastrophic stroke this past August 31st. We took her off of life support, Sept 9th. Her memorial service was this past Saturday. We were married 30 years so obviously I’m a little wrecked right now. If you could send some prayer my way, that would be great.

Adam
You got it. So sorry to hear about all this. Many prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back