The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bearded and Boring

29OCT22
SOAP: CBL HIPPIE
RAZOR: VAN DER HAGEN BUTTERFLY DE
BLADE: ASCO ORANGE
BRUSH: OMEGA WIDE WAIST MIGHTY MIDGET
AFTER SHAVE: OSAGE RUB
EXTREES: UP AND UP WITCH HAZEL

Hacked off strays on the cheekbones and the wife hit up my neck(front and back)to beat back my gorilla T-Shirt. I rinse with a washcloth that is soaked in cold water and generously drizzled with witch hazel. Be warned. This set-up will be in action for awhile. The traveling nurses that moved in across the hall put out a welcome mat, a pot of mums, and some mini-pumpkins. Nice touch.

And now for insight into the deepest workings of my mind:

F9B5BD2C-0366-4644-8B04-1C75F29C823C.jpeg

29OCT22
SOAP: CBL HIPPIE
RAZOR: VAN DER HAGEN BUTTERFLY DE
BLADE: ASCO ORANGE
BRUSH: OMEGA WIDE WAIST MIGHTY MIDGET
AFTER SHAVE: OSAGE RUB
EXTREES: UP AND UP WITCH HAZEL

Hacked off strays on the cheekbones and the wife hit up my neck(front and back)to beat back my gorilla T-Shirt. I rinse with a washcloth that is soaked in cold water and generously drizzled with witch hazel. Be warned. This set-up will be in action for awhile. The traveling nurses that moved in across the hall put out a welcome mat, a pot of mums, and some mini-pumpkins. Nice touch.

And now for insight into the deepest workings of my mind:
Typically i use an R41 on my head, but on the odd scary occasion HRH has wielded it, usually on a Sunday as i'm about to descend into the bowels of Hell again the next morning anyway, so nothing to lose.

1667081460884.jpeg

T

Well, ya. A shaving forum seems like a natural fit ;)
Lol! Lotsa bearded Dudes on shaving forums. They just don’t admit it. If we follow your logic, you can only be three fourths a member.

Besides, origami forums are full of duds.

Last edited:
Back