The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Battle of the Titans. Vector vs Occam

Which is the Top of the Hill

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
then vote Mr Morningstar

you are dead to me, LOL and I caused it, so sad

and delusion is delusion Mr. Bullwinke LOL

Why cant you guys be as smart as @CVargo and @GearNoir 🤪 🤪 ;)
Wow....Hangry?

If the Hiram was a choice I would have.

I agree with Chris here (for once)….. The Occam's Razor, The O.R.E.N., and The Hiram Commander razors all have the exact same head. The ENOCH is a completely different razor.
well when we explained that to Dave he just said any Occam razor.

Ok then just remove the enoch. This is not a life altering event. You guys need to read. It is about the SE’s from Occam ( the company )and the Vector. You guys are just upset that the Vector can take them all on and beat them haha

-.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / --- -.-. -.-. .- -- --..-- / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .--. .-.. .- - . / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- ... .. -. --. / - .... . / -- --- ... - / --- ..-. - . -. ..--.. • •• ••• 😂

-.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / --- -.-. -.-. .- -- --..-- / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .--. .-.. .- - . / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- ... .. -. --. / - .... . / -- --- ... - / --- ..-. - . -. ..--.. • •• ••• 😂
Someone needs to go win themselves a bingo badge!

Back