The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Hey Dave love the video and thanks for the shout out I am still lurking on the site but admittedly a little less than normal my Dad passed away on Sep 17th and I flew back to Texas for the Funeral at the end of the month and spent much of this past month in kind of a self reflective mode. Glad to see you are doing well

Hey Dave love the video and thanks for the shout out I am still lurking on the site but admittedly a little less than normal my Dad passed away on Sep 17th and I flew back to Texas for the Funeral at the end of the month and spent much of this past month in kind of a self reflective mode. Glad to see you are doing well
Dang, sorry for your loss Dale.

Welcome back.

Sorry to here that Dale. Prayers to all and to coin a phrase we will always have the light on for you

It looks like lathering on a smaller puck works just fine! It's a shame its been a while since you shaved with the white queen, I'm sure she missed you.... I used one of mine for Friday and Saturday's shaves(unfortunately, mine was mean on Saturday to my jaw line)! Expertly done fools pass, I always end up giving myself a weeper on the left side every time... 🙃

Back