The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Baby Monitors! Help!

Each of the baby monitor systems I mentioned also have zoom and features where you can talk to your child and the Motorola also has baby bedtime music you can pick and play in your kids room to help them sleep. And all of course have night vision features.

Well the wife and I decided on one. For now...

Anyway...I did a good bit of research and watched the a ton of videos...and we decided on this...

It seems to have pretty much everything we wanted and a good compromise on the things we didn't get with it (which isn't much). Abd yes Chad @Cvargo, I discussed your solution (which I thought was super practical by the way, with the wife. basically we communicated through telepathy and she gave me that stare that says, "Are you kidding me? All that time researching and this is what you came up with? Umm...I don't thinks so!" So there you have it. Anyway...if I had unlimited resources (AKA: Money) I would have likely gone with the Nanit Plus or Motorola Halo or even the the Miku. But I don't. So the Lollipop baby Monitor wins! Anyway...I still might have a question or two...but for now...here it is.

Very nice Don! My wife and I got one that has the talk feature, tilt feature, and all that stuff. She likes it and it keeps her at peace and honestly that is all that matters.

(Besides I can use that monitor as an excuse to get a nice razor...)

Back