The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Babies came home!

DocHoliday0831

Won't Share His Sugar Daddy
Legacy
Well gents of the Cadre (and ladies). I recently sent 2 razors to the Delta Echo spa and resort on the other side of the country (I live on the right side).

Before

My F3 Fatboy and a GEM ClogPruf

After

The GEM is done in Antique Copper and then the Fatboy is done in Antique Brass accents on top of Antique Oiled Bronze.

I pretty much named this style for him as he had done one prior to mine for himself and hadn’t named it yet. I asked him for a “Ghost town” scheme and he said I have just the thing and you named it!

Those are sweet TJ. Going to make some nice SOTD pics.

I’m personally not a fan of the painted Fatboys. But I do love the look of that MMCP!

I’m personally not a fan of the painted Fatboys. But I do love the look of that MMCP!

i wouldn’t have gotten the Fatboy done but it had a bit of rusty looking tarnished area under the cap and I wasn’t 100% sure it was adjusting properly. That MMCP was the one that I didn’t think was as smooth as my other one we shall see tomorrow if this improved. I definitely like the look better than the worn gold/brass that was there

I may need to send my fat boy in for a spa treatment. It has some chrome missing on the top cap amend it looks like the blade is askew when it is tightened down.

TJ, was thinking yesterday before retiring for the night that they probably were in. They are sharply dressed now for sure. Both look great but REALLY digging the "Ghost Town" theme and I bet I know a soap/AS combo that will picture well with !!

I have a slim that is a little uneven...so i am thinking a spa week is in order also. I'm thinking a purple and gold razor to counteract all this red that is splashed around here!

I have a slim that is a little uneven...so i am thinking a spa week is in order also. I'm thinking a purple and gold razor to counteract all this red that is splashed around here!

I am quite fond of Purple and Gold but mine is East Carolina University.

Change that purple to garnet and you will have something really special.

Change that purple to garnet and you will have something really special.

Garnet is just another way of saying red...no way Jose!
1f60b.png

I really like the way those turned out. I would never have thought to do the GEM. I’ve got one I got NOS that looks nice but the blade box is pretty bad, if I did that I would get the box done too.

i don’t have a favorite team or colors so the ghost town scheme works for me

Back