The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

B-Pure Dollar Tree shave puck

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
I haven't found / or gotten it yet but heard about this.. Its supposed to be at dollar tree..

s-l500.jpg
s-l500 (1).jpg

The only "review " I saw said it was supposedly pretty good.....

I picked up a puck of this soap from Dollar Tree while vacationing in Springfield and was curious to give it a shot. The soap lathers well and quickly with no issues but it does feel like it's missing some of the qualities we look for in a shave soap and lacking slickness. Did a side by side with a bath bar soap picked up at the same time and hate to say it but the bar soap worked a whole lot better and the lathers looked nearly identical which says a lot for regular bar soap. I think we should at least try shaving with a plain old bar of soap and most people would be surprised at the results if they at least tried to shave with it at least once. Have to say this shave was the closest shave in a long time but that may be due to multiple passes more than the usual 2 pass shave.

Back