The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

AS Splash

@GlazedBoker
One more little tweak then test again. I'm a little ocd so I shoot for perfection, I might be fighting a loosing battle. I will probably start out with 4 scents and go from there.

4 should be good enough to start. Will they be made to order like if one would either want one Mentholated or not? And thanks again for putting in the effort in offering a splash. Much appreciated.

4 should be good enough to start. Will they be made to order like if one would either want one Mentholated or not? And thanks again for putting in the effort in offering a splash. Much appreciated.
Aftershave needs to marry for a minimum of a week so made to order would not actually work since customers usually do not want to wait that long for there orders to be fulfilled. I will make menthol in each of the 4 as well.

Aftershave needs to marry for a minimum of a week so made to order would not actually work since customers usually do not want to wait that long for there orders to be fulfilled. I will make menthol in each of the 4 as well.
Lisa...your stuff is always worth waiting for! :p

Back