The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

areffasoap from Ukraine

Thorsten69

Jr. Shave Member
Mail Call - areffasoap

I will report
-

44627908gq.jpg

44627909vt.jpg

44627910rl.jpg

44627911yq.jpg

44627912gk.jpg

Looks like they have a Kentucky Bourbon - no Scotch. Maybe @Fenster would like this one!

Kentucky Bourbon shaving cream soap with beer:
Notes :
Top: orange, bergamot
Middle: clove, midnight orchid
Base: oak cask, musk, leather, patchouli.

Soap ingredients: stearic acid, coconut oil, water, beer, KOH, badger tallow, palm oil, glycerin, sorbitol, shea butter, lanolin, mango oil, avocado oil, NaOH, perfume composition, kaolin clay, sodium lactate, sodium citrate, jojoba oil

As long as the clove is subtle and not too prominent, it sounds like it would be right up my alley. Also, Badger Tallow??? I don't think I have ever seen that one before.

After register and order You will be ask by Email from the owner of areffasoap. Will take some hours (1 Day) .Then you get the shipping cost and your bill. After your Order take a look into your Account. If it says shipped and there is no tracking number, simply reply to the order email and ask for the tracking number. It comes as registered parcel.

@Thorsten69 I enjoy collecting soaps and creams from former Soviet States. This is a cool find, I wasn't award of a soap maker in Ukraine! Please let me know how you like this one and I'd be happy to send you some samples samples of TDS from Belarus.
Well. All 4 scents smeels ok for me. Very nice smells. The Timedragon is my first choice. A nice Oud, Sandlwood, Leather smell. Reminiscent of a mixture of Opuntia, Aventus and some soaps from Joserra.

Back