The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

aquatic scents

novicewetshaver

Sr. Shave Member
i was able to get some of the sebum aqua from a pif a while back, i really liked the scent, i was what are some other auqtic type scents that would be good to get, i dont have many aquatic scents atm. trying to find and try new and different scents. thanks!

Interesting! I don’t think of 70th as an aquatic, just a fresh green.

To me, aquatics are pretty much synonymous with fresh blue scents.

Interesting! I don’t think of 70th as an aquatic, just a fresh green.

To me, aquatics are pretty much synonymous with fresh blue scents.
Very interesting. I think 70th is loosely based on Aqua di Gio. But perhaps we both get to be right, the SV website describes the scent as

“Their fragrance is a modern reinterpretation of the well-known Cologne scent, with strongly creative and evocative olfactory cues. The classic citrus notes are accompanied with refreshing aquatic notes, supported by a rich and balanced green aromatic floral and rural heart. All set on a base of precious woods and amber.”

Very interesting. I think 70th is loosely based on Aqua di Gio. But perhaps we both get to be right, the SV website describes the scent as

“Their fragrance is a modern reinterpretation of the well-known Cologne scent, with strongly creative and evocative olfactory cues. The classic citrus notes are accompanied with refreshing aquatic notes, supported by a rich and balanced green aromatic floral and rural heart. All set on a base of precious woods and amber.”
Fair enough 😂👍

Good afternoon Cadre. I was looking to purchase a jar of Pannacrema shave soap. I have never tried Pannacrema. Any info will be appreciated.

Good afternoon Cadre. I was looking to purchase a jar of Pannacrema shave soap. I have never tried Pannacrema. Any info will be appreciated.
Have you looked at Pasteur’s Pharmacy Website? I think they have some on sale. I know that Bullgoose Shaving sells it from time to time as well.

Do you want to buy a full jar - or sample it - we have a stock of samples here that we may have available to try

Have you looked at Pasteur’s Pharmacy Website? I think they have some on sale. I know that Bullgoose Shaving sells it from time to time as well.

Do you want to buy a full jar - or sample it - we have a stock of samples here that we may have available to try
Would like to sample Rossa & Verde.

Would like to sample Rossa & Verde.
THere is a sign-up for those here:

Or you can reach out to @NurseDave - he may have some additional samples separated out from the main box

Back