The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aqua Velva Roundup

elmerPHuD

Shave Member
@Spider is not going to be happy where one of his favs landed.
In this video I summarize my conclusions from using all 6 of the currently available Aqua Velva after shave products. Including, in the order that I used them in shaves, the Spanish version, Classic Ice Blue, Original Sport which is only available in Canada, Musk, ICE Sport, and Sensitive 5 in 1 Balm. I rank order these post shave products from my least to most favorite.

@Spider is not going to be happy where one of his favs landed.
I never said the green was my favorite. In fact your list is almost exactly how I would line them up, except I would put Ice Sport at the bottom, because I don’t like the scent. (And I have yet to try the Spanish version.)

Another interesting note about Original Sport. The bottles from Canada say After Shave but the one rebranded for the US only says Cologne. Weird, huh?

image.jpg

I never said the green was my favorite. In fact your list is almost exactly how I would line them up, except I would put Ice Sport at the bottom, because I don’t like the scent. (And I have yet to try the Spanish version.)
That is weird about the naming. I actually thought ICE Sport would be last in my list as well, but the fact that it had the safest ingredients forced my hand a bit in bumping it up. I will send you some of the Spanish one.

Back