The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone understand Russian?

From his comments, translated by Google:
"Secondly, I really liked the soap, even if the foam he pumped a little. Performance at the highest level and is quite comparable with the eminent TOPs. I am very pleased with this product and regret that I did not pick up different flavors to the heap."
Plus, I think he said, he likes ingredients list, and packaging, and thinks that weight is unusual. Thats all I understood ;)

Don't ask me. I barely understand my wife and she speaks english 🤪
EntireAgileLamprey-max-1mb.gif

From his comments, translated by Google:
"Secondly, I really liked the soap, even if the foam he pumped a little. Performance at the highest level and is quite comparable with the eminent TOPs. I am very pleased with this product and regret that I did not pick up different flavors to the heap."
Plus, I think he said, he likes ingredients list, and packaging, and thinks that weight is unusual. Thats all I understood ;)
Thanks, I appreciate your efforts 👍

go to the settings menu (small gear next to CC, pick subtitiles, go to Russian (auto generate) then click on that setting and go to Auto translate and then choose English (or whatever language you want. English subtitles should appear.
Just tried this and it worked. Learn something everyday.

WOW! The knowledge that this place has is almost as good as it's shaving knowledge!

Back