The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone heard of Cobalt Flame

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Has anyone heard of or tried this???

Cobalt Flame​

After Tom Ford Costa Azzurra was discontinued and before it was brought back someone made an impression of it and its supposed to have the same essence as COSTA AZZURRA that captures the easy sensuality of a purely uninhibited escape. The exhilarating aroma of sea air, fresh aromatic notes, evergreens and citrus set the scene and mingle with deeper woody scents — a crisp medley of cypress, oaks and aromatics

Officially cobalt flame is also described as light, subtle notes of driftwood, along with refreshingly sweet citrus, this woody aromatic cologne will burn brightly in your memory.

The link says women but it is a male fragrance

It along with other impression scents are available at

Attachments

• cobalt for him.jpg
    cobalt for him.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0
I meant for the image to be full size in the last post but it didn't insert properly and I would have had to go back in and edit the post so I chose to just make another post with the full image....
I saw this today / tonight at one of the local discount retail shops ( Roses Express ) that I very rarely go into.. They had it for 2.99 but they had plenty of them so I thought I would ask you guys thoughts before I bought it.... They also had another that is a clone of CK 1 for the same price and a few others that I don't remember at present....
cobalt for him.jpg

Back