The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone have any of these blades

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
hello all. I was thinking that maybe an alternate blade that would work in a Durham Duplex razor could use one of these blades.
ERB2533_10_Erbe_Solingen_Shavette_Long_Blades_x1024.jpeg
If someone had any I was hoping they might could say if they would work because honestly if they wont work there is no reason to buy a pack...
here is another pic..
shavette-blades-long__94692__54920.1375572075.1280.1280.jpg
I know that with a minor :hack that artist club blades can already be used but would really be interested in these as they are a little longer and would allow the razors to stay a DE.....

hello all. I was thinking that maybe an alternate blade that would work in a Durham Duplex razor could use one of these blades.
View attachment 59010
If someone had any I was hoping they might could say if they would work because honestly if they wont work there is no reason to buy a pack...
here is another pic..
View attachment 59015
I know that with a minor :hack that artist club blades can already be used but would really be interested in these as they are a little longer and would allow the razors to stay a DE.....
Yes they are a dovo blade which is a copy of these made by Tondeo. It is the razor I use for My Roffler Sculpture Kut ( straight razor hair cut)
A391792A-C799-4B63-A0B1-93475BE12A8F.jpeg
D9AF5DFF-937F-4683-ACB0-15E3AA2993E4.jpeg
Sorry for the pic orientation I just took them direct at the shop

They are longer and wont fit the AC correctly i would not try. Just get the Dovo razor they are cheap or if you want a professional one get the Tondeo Sifter

Yes they are a dovo blade which is a copy of these made by Tondeo. It is the razor I use for My Roffler Sculpture Kut ( straight razor hair cut)
View attachment 59022
View attachment 59023
Sorry for the pic orientation I just took then direct

They are longer and wont fit the AC correctly i would not try. Just get the Dovo razor they are cheap or if you want a professional one get the Tondeo Sifter
I was asking because they looked like they would fit into the durham duplex razors..
These
Vintage_Durham-Duplex_DuBarry_Safety_Razor,_The_Safety_Razor_With_The_He-Man's_Blade,_Made_In_...jpg s-l300.jpg

Instead of using these blades...
ihwx.49ba62be-eec4-45c1-9783-1cca7db00506.500.500.jpg

Oh and Edit....
Thank you for the reply... I appreciate it a lot....

I guess I should have also pointed out. I am not asking for blades. I was just asking if anyone had tried one in a durham and if it would fit either with no modding or even with modding. I just don't want to go buy a pack and then they not work since I would have nothing to use them in. I just wanted to see if anyone may have tried it before...

Back