The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Any answers?

Well, I was going to ask what limits increasing production because it seems like you would be able to sell even more than you produce now. But you mentioned you had taken a break.

BTW, many years ago my wife bought me a brush from you for Christmas and I had just bought myself the same brush. You guys caught it and made sure she knew before I got two of the same. I did get chastised for buying something for myself so close to Christmas. That brush I now call “The Brush of Shame”. :ROFLMAO:

I’m still waiting for the snowman and Santa “Sumo” Christmas brushes, and my “Spider” Halloween brush.

I’m still waiting for the snowman and Santa “Sumo” Christmas brushes, and my “Spider” Halloween brush.

That's funny! Cody wanted to do a Christmas LE, and I just didn't think it would get any uptake.

Oh, and Cody has spiders in the works.

Well, I was going to ask what limits increasing production because it seems like you would be able to sell even more than you produce now. But you mentioned you had taken a break.

BTW, many years ago my wife bought me a brush from you for Christmas and I had just bought myself the same brush. You guys caught it and made sure she knew before I got two of the same. I did get chastised for buying something for myself so close to Christmas. That brush I now call “The Brush of Shame”. :ROFLMAO:
I remember that Christmas, that was funny.

I’d like a Paladin brush..looked On the website,and there aren’t any for sale..where can I get one?

Back