The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ANOTHER GUY FROM VIRGINIA

Welcome Mr. Weston. It is truly great to have you here on board at TSC. A true Gentleman and class act as I have ever encountered on any forum. You’re hosting of the SOTD’s on the other site is just about unparalleled in my estimation and the best thing left from there. Again, welcome sir...

Welcome to the Cadre Ron! Glad you are here and a bonus is you have us 1 or 2 members away from Chad shaving off the balding rat that's been hanging onto his chin
1f61c.png
Thank you, Dave. So, soon Chad will be clean shaven ... glad I could be of assistance....
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Welcome to the Cadre, Ron! Where abouts in the Old Dominion are you? I'm in Virginia Beach, and I know we have a couple fellas in the vicinity.

Welcome Mr. Weston. It is truly great to have you here on board at TSC. A true Gentleman and class act as I have ever encountered on any forum. You’re hosting of the SOTD’s on the other site is just about unparalleled in my estimation and the best thing left from there. Again, welcome sir...

Thank you very much, Gus. I appreciate the kind words.

Welcome to the Cadre, Ron! Where abouts in the Old Dominion are you? I'm in Virginia Beach, and I know we have a couple fellas in the vicinity.

Thanks, Jim. I'm in Annandale, west of DC, just inside of the capital beltway.

Back