The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Alright smarty-pants!

So no one has fessed up I see. Who will I ever thank?

Looks like you still have a mystery on your hands. You might be able to turn this around Chad. Pack it up and send it randomly to someone else and it will be the gag gift that just keeps circulating around TSC. Add a little something stupid to it and keep one thing out for yourself. Finding it in your mailbox will be like the moment in musical chairs when you realize you don't have a chair
1f606.png
My family has one of those gag gifts we pass around every Christmas.

Resurrecting this thread out of curiosity. Did anyone ever fess up to sending this package to Chad?

Well heck. Of course someone that likes to use bad blades wouldn’t enjoy the cutting edge in shaving technology. Five blades are just too good for you Chad!

Bad blades: but Canned Spoo! And to have some on hand! Does it get better with age? While the shave was without joy, you still carried it off with grace! Nicely done Chad. I’d be inclined to count that as an alternate Lather, but I’m not much on rules. I’ll leave that to the stuntmeister KJ.

Bad blades: but Canned Spoo! And to have some on hand! Does it get better with age? While the shave was without joy, you still carried it off with grace! Nicely done Chad. I’d be inclined to count that as an alternate Lather, but I’m not much on rules. I’ll leave that to the stuntmeister KJ.
You mean the "Rule Enforcer KJ"

Back