The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ahoy from Montana

lathermewhiskers

Shave Newbie
Avast ye shavers!!!

I be most honored ta join ye scallywags on the most epic quest fur the perfect shave!! I be a straight razor shaver not because it he some sort o macho thing ta do, but just it be a challenge fur me every shave n nothin be like it! Me be a fan of first line shave products, strike gold shave n the Ethos products. Me also be quite the brush hoe too. Be it boar, badger or synthetic me loves them all!! Gov'nr Frank, Dragonsbeard, be telling me this be the place fur a bildge rat like meself. Look'n forward ta meeting every one! Hahahahhaaar!!

Welcome! Great introduction, too!
giphy.gif

Can somebody translate that into Texan, please?

Welcome to the Cadre!

Texan translation:
"Hey y'all

It would be quite the honor to join this group while on my search for the shave that reminds me like my granddaddy did eons ago. Just like my grandaddy, I am a straight razor user. I don't think I am Walker Texas Ranger when I use it, but I enjoy the challenge, like breaking in a new bronco. I am quite fond of First Line shave products, Strike Gold Soaps, and Ethos products. I have as many shave brushes as I do belt buckles, and I ain't picky whether it is boar, badger, or synthetic. Sheriff Frank, Dragonsbeard, tells me this is the place for a good o'le boy like myself. I am lookin' forward to saying howdy to everybody like it's Sunday mornin' service!

YEEHAWW"

Welcome to The Cadre! You joined a good group here!

Back