The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

AFV

Foraging??? The only place I forage for things is online. Unless that's what you mean, then maybe I'll go buy another pen.

Eh, Stick with something you know.......like forging................Stupid autocorrect, I meant foraging 😂😂😂
Lemmie go get my hard hat on...
Quoted me too soon 😜😂

Image result for laughter gif

Every now and then I turn on that show and see something new, most of the time it’s old stuff repeated for the twentieth time (sometimes still funny) mixed with newer stuff being repeated for the 5th or 6th time. I used to watch it pretty faithfully until I noticed they would say “we asked you to send in ....” then they would show a bunch of some themed videos BUT I NEVER KNEW THEY ASKED FOR THOSE VIDEOS! Clearly they were asking people behind my back. That was back when they still had you send in vcr tapes and ended the show by telling you what the next weeks theme was.

That's right! DVR'ing AFV means that you might have to delete some Fail Army to make room. 🙈🙉🙊

Back