The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Stirling Soap Company - Weekend in Malibu

1591017370475.png

Stirling Soap Company - Sharp Dressed Man

1591185066354.png

A little rushed this morning so this will be a short one. Working on the shave theme of the month and I decided to use a soap, aftershave, and brush, all by people here at TSC. I haven't used The Shaving Cadre soap in a while, but man does Chris @CBLSoap.com really now how to make a product. I love the scent too! Nice and grassy but bright also. Used the 'Luca Brasi" brush also by Eric @Smattayu. If you ever want a quality custom brush for a really good price...Eric is your Man. A regular three pass shave and my face is feeling clean and smooth. So Sharp Dressed Man by Stirling Soap Company and @Joe Hackett call got the call today. Liberal splashes today..."glugs" if you will as I have to actually go into work. With social distancing and all...I have to make sure that I have enough aftershave on so people can smell me!

Back