The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

MAOL Grooming Wilde Flowers aftershave splash (frosted)
2020-05-21-a.jpg

This may very well be my one-off entry in this particular thread because it is the ONLY aftershave product I ever use.
That being said, I really Really, REALLY like this stuff!
Being a "hair guy", I use quite a variety of REUZEL hair products (that I get directly from my barber) to keep the pompadour pomped up,... so it was logical that I would try the Reuzel Aftershave when I started DE shaving about a year ago.
This "underrated" aftershave has a GREAT FEEL! ... and fresh, clean, but neutral scent.
Reuzel's "T4 Tonic Blend" of Witch Hazel, Nettle Leaf, Rosemary and Horsetail Root tones, soothes, cools, and moisturizes your skin.
...and don't let that guillotine on the label art scare you, it's ALL GOOD!

Reuzel-Artisan-Aftershave-Splash-100ml-350x350.jpg

This may very well be my one-off entry in this particular thread because it is the ONLY aftershave product I ever use.
That being said, I really Really, REALLY like this stuff!
Being a "hair guy", I use quite a variety of REUZEL hair products (that I get directly from my barber) to keep the pompadour pomped up,... so it was logical that I would try the Reuzel Aftershave when I started DE shaving about a year ago.
This "underrated" aftershave has a GREAT FEEL! ... and fresh, clean, but neutral scent.
Reuzel's "T4 Tonic Blend" of Witch Hazel, Nettle Leaf, Rosemary and Horsetail Root tones, soothes, cools, and moisturizes your skin.
...and don't let that guillotine on the label art scare you, it's ALL GOOD!

View attachment 24640

Put on my try it list (y)

Back