The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Grand Bay - Bay Rum

1571917033397.png

Switching to listing it as Witch Hazel will never get you the endorsement................no wonder they never responded to the email I sent them with your video 😂 😂 😂
Point well taken. I think that got copied from a SOTD.

THAYERS Lemon
Nivea 2:1

There’s a soap/AS combo I want to try
Noble Otter has some real scent making chops going. For me, Thé Noir et Vanille, which translates to Black Tea and Vanilla, is one of the nicest scents I have encountered in wet shaving (from their website: "...is what we envision a late night cup of tea in Paris smells like. Off the soap you pick up beautiful notes of loose black tea. After lathering you start to notice the subtle florals and citrus from the jasmine and bergamot, all while being engaged with a sweet and warm vanilla. Perfect for anyone who loves tea.") What I sense is black tea followed by jasmine and strawberry notes then vanilla. This is a very elegantly scented soap with excellent performance. I think there is little risk in ordering a set of this.

I also really like Noble Otter Lonestar: "The sage in bloom is like perfume", thats where we started when we decided to make a new scent dedicated to the state of Texas. Lonestar is our vision of that scent. The olfactory experience starts with top notes of sage and lemon, followed by the heart notes of magnolia and Texas cedar. Finally, the base notes includes the truly Texas experience of oakmoss, leather and hay."

Back