The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Today I got a little crazy with the Cheeze Whiz. I was looking at my aftershave rack thinking about what I was going to grab and I keyed in on two aftershaves sitting right near each other. I decided to use them both, mixed in my hand, prior to application. Today was Bay Rum and Skin Bracer! They went surprisingly well together.

Today I got a little crazy with the Cheeze Whiz. I was looking at my aftershave rack thinking about what I was going to grab and I keyed in on two aftershaves sitting right near each other. I decided to use them both, mixed in my hand, prior to application. Today was Bay Rum and Skin Bracer! They went surprisingly well together.
giphy.gif

Guerlain Vétiver aftershave (vintage)
RqiqwrA.jpg

I'm looking ahead to a week of Wm,Neumann&Co. aftershaves(one for 3 days, one for the next two). Bill Neumann, as I call it, asks for quite a lot of $$$. I got these two Neumann's(Heartwood and Signature 1907) with free shipping, as you get the free shipping with an order of $60 or higher. Great old-school family-oriented company. Quality "skin food".

Last edited:
Back