The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Humphrey's Citrus Witch Hazel,
Stirling Island Man Aftershave Splash
6bdc91c30391e651abbf749f5f860dc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thats what I have lined up for today (Wed). I'm almost out. I was going to buy a new one but Italian Barber no longer offered it. This was probably about 6 - 8 months ago. I haven't checked lately though.

Yes, I haven't seen it offered anywhere for at least a year. Too bad.

Thats what I have lined up for today (Wed). I'm almost out. I was going to buy a new one but Italian Barber no longer offered it. This was probably about 6 - 8 months ago. I haven't checked lately though.

Yes, I haven't seen it offered anywhere for at least a year. Too bad.
Have you guys tried ..

When I went looking for the R160 it pulled that up as a possible alternative... Just thought i would mention it in case you hadn't seen it..

I found a cheaper link to what i posted so here..

Sorry to the powers that be but I had to edit this post because I found the original link I posted wasn't among the cheapest....

Have you guys tried ..

When I went looking for the R160 it pulled that up as a possible alternative... Just thought i would mention it in case you hadn't seen it..

Sorry to the powers that be but I had to edit this post because I found the original link I posted wasn't among the cheapest....
Yes, I have tried the Caswell Massey balm, and for me it just was nowhere near as good as the R-160.

Have you guys tried ..

Thanks for the tip.

Back