The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

i remember that. havent used that in a Long time.......
You know you really learn a lot from the folks here and at other forums about what makes up the component parts of a scent...once you got that down you literally “smell” things again for the first time. She brought it over and I quote “that’s a nice clean barbershop scent” just $8, one left, you want? “No thanks babe, I have enough AS”....said no one...in the history of the spoken word! I guess she does listen...naaaaah, never happen....:p

Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Murphy & McNeil Gael Laoch AS

Well if I end up grabbing CBL Barbershop for tomorrow’s SOTD...it isn’t vintage obviously but fine indeed...found by Mrs S...at the bargain store!!! View attachment 7197
So I checked CBL and Chris says Stetson can be described as an aromatic chypre scent...because he says his “Outlaw” is it’s match. Well...I was thinking Barber Shop...have to give that a go!

So I checked CBL and Chris says Stetson can be described as an aromatic chypre scent...because he says his “Outlaw” is it’s match. Well...I was thinking Barber Shop...have to give that a go!
yep im sure chris knows his scents.

Back