The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A/V corner

I’ll say, I played around with Tidal last night and I’m impressed. The one thing I don’t like the idea of is not having the physical media. But I think that’s just something I need to get past in this day and age. Just like cell service or some type of cable, music will be a monthly expense. As was pointed out to me it’s like buying a CD or two every month with access to all of them and no need to store them.

Sounds like fun! I hope you find a suitable set up. Pics when you can
This is today’s project. Got the speakers and changed the plan with the electronics. The price of the integrated amp with the blue tooth built in dropped. So I went that route instead of the steaming device with an amp built in. Saved hundreds and have more flexibility in the future.

This is the speaker the way it comes. Then switched to the mounting bracket. And then the amp.

So I lost my earbuds in the airport this weekend. I’ve been using Bose Bluetooth earbuds because my wife got them for me when I got my first phone without an earphone jack. They seemed decent despite my despising Bose as a company and got heavy daily use. I’m back to using wired earbuds which sound better, but quick realized the convience I like of charging and listening at the same time as well as not having a wire dangling as I do things.

Anyone have a good recommendation for wireless ear buds?

Back