The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A quick message to all TSC members

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Good Day Folks!.
1st off my sincerest apologies for being a ghost lately, but have been super busy with school till about 6 and once I get home I usually pass out. On my two days it is ducks, chickens, projects and catch up. Slowly things are getting into a rhythm so I should be able to keep an eye on you pirates a bit more. LOL I do miss you all a ton.

Also I want to thank all of you for your continued support of the TSC. Chris, Chad and I cannot be happier that we reached the milestone of 100 members and growing. I also need to sincerely thank them for taking on my share of the forum while I complete school. That being said you may have noticed that "Dave's Place" has been changed to "Dave's Barbershop". Soon I will be doing a series of articles on grooming, haircuts, shaving and basic "barbershop stuff" including choosing the right barber, hair style and what you should expect, we will try to get these in both written and video formats for both our main web page and you tube page.

A big thanks as well to those who have purchased our swag, and to our vendors and hobbyists. It is truly remarkable the growth we have seen in just 6 short months, all with out heavy dictatorial moderation like so many other forums. Again my Thanks!

~Dave

Sounds great Dave!

With that said, should we move our antics elsewhere than that subforum?

Not at all guys. Dave’s Barbershop is still a place for antics of all sorts. Where else other than a barbershop can such antics be had.

Dave will be enhancing our content with words of wisdom only a budding barber would know and share. This content will be appropriately placed so those who would benefit can certainly find it.

It is is fair to say we hope Dave’s words of wisdom will be seen far and wide, be shared and distributed to all corners of the webverse. So if you like something you see or read feel free to share on your Facebook, Twitter or whatever you use.

Xenostr8shaver looks like you are a new guy around here, great to have you aboard. You should head over to the newbie section and introduce yourself.

As Chris Said, absolutely not, in fact the more antics the better, after all we do have our token monkeydonkeybingodevileyore member... right John???

Nice to see you pop in Dave! Hopefully things will settle down a bit and you can stop by more often.

Thanks for the update Dave. Good luck on your school. Thank you Dave, Chad, & Chris for all your work on getting TSC up & running. We’re all very grateful!

Dave Where You Been?
1f60f.png

Back