The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A Great Big Thank You

LNHC

Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Artisan Retailer
I just wanted to convey my genuine appreciation to everyone who was willing to take the risk and purchase the new artisan shaving soap. Now I will be able to purchase the very expensive ingredients in bulk and pass the savings back to you.

Thank you all so very much.!

Sincerely,

Lisa

Risk? Yeah...I don't think any of us view buying your soap as a risk. At worse...we are improving our hygiene!?

That's how the Cadre rolls. We stare new products in the face and hit the buy button without blinking. This time the new product stared back so it was a little different...but we persevered.

I wish you success in your new launch and are proud to have been among the first to get my hands on the new soap.

Yeah...can't really add much to what Chris said Lisa! Proud to support someone who's supporting us!

Like we could pass up a chance to pick up something with an ingredient list like that, and made by an artisan with a reputation for quality? Pshaw I say!

Back