The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A few vintage pieces going up this weekend...

This is about 3/4 of them. The Fat Boys and Crat up top are going for replate. A few in platinum and a few in nickel.

Anyone need a Ball End Tech? šŸ¤£

Going up tomorrow afternoon! Find them here:
20200227_181450.jpg

Need you to spiff up my Hydromagic ;) hat's your process ?

Sure, send it to me.

Scrubbing bubbles
Ultrasonic cleaner
Dremel (on brass items like these I use a stainless brush of different sizes...and sand it if necessary)
I also use brass pipe cleaners for hard to reach spots
Cream polish by hand
Scrubbing bubbles
Ultrasonic cleaner
Quick towel buff

Sure, send it to me.

Scrubbing bubbles
Ultrasonic cleaner
Dremel (on brass items like these I use a stainless brush of different sizes...and sand it if necessary)
Cream polish by hand
Scrubbing bubbles
Ultrasonic cleaner
Quick towel buff
Nah Don, I was kidding. I'll give it a go but thanks for the offer, Nice work you do though (y)

Sure, send it to me.

Scrubbing bubbles
Ultrasonic cleaner
Cream polish by hand
Scrubbing bubbles
Ultrasonic cleaner
Quick towel buff

In addition I use an 8ā€ unstitched buffing wheel With white compound. Really brings up the shine!

I have been trying to find a Gillette Goodwill razor with the art deco design on the cap. If you come across one on nice shape please let me know, I definitely want to purchase one. Thanks.
This is about 3/4 of them. The Fat Boys and Crat up top are going for replate. A few in platinum and a few in nickel.

Anyone need a Ball End Tech? šŸ¤£

Going up tomorrow afternoon! Find them here:
View attachment 17949
[/QUOTm

Back