The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

5-4-3-2-1 Challenge Videos!

I was hoping someone would do this, great job @Spider

How do you want the rest to be added though? Random order or ty to keep the sequence?

How do you want the rest to be added though? Random order or ty to keep the sequence?
It's a big convoluted tree...... doesn't matter how they are listed, just so they all get in one place to make finding and watching them easier.

Wow @HMan T+S is a shot out of the gate. You're a very sophisticated gentleman.

@GearNoir hit me up to do one. Sorry I screwed up the framing, still learning how to set these things up.

I'd like to see from @Brew
Sorry to disappoint, Cole. I can't even get through watching shave videos, let alone make one. Keep that between us, if you don't mind, please, as I'm afraid that between not liking Bingo and this, I may get banned. But thanks for thinking of me.

Sorry to disappoint, Cole. I can't even get through watching shave videos, let alone make one. Keep that between us, if you don't mind, please, as I'm afraid that between not liking Bingo and this, I may get banned. But thanks for thinking of me.
You can still post your 5-4-3-2-1...... just type it out.. There have been a couple people tagged who don't do videos.

Thanks to everyone for continuing this challenge. I have created a YouTube playlist with all the vids. Please let me know when you become aware of new ones. Here is the link to the playlist: elmerPHuD's 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Challenge - YouTube
The Shaving Cadre is very heavy with VLOGers. Once a challenge is started it doens't take long to get a ton of videos.....

Back